Innovative Solutions Provider
Sports Innovation Products
Emergency Medical and Injury Tents
The official way to set up and operate your SidelinER PRO, as demonstrated by the creators themselves.
All SidelinERs come with Assembly Instructions and manual in-packaging. Replacement manuals are available at the links above.
SIDELINER SET UP
1. What is the size of SidelinER® (WxLxH)?
SidelinER® PRO 7x14 - 7' x 14' x 7'
SidelinER® PRO 5x12 - 5' x 12' x 7'
2. Can I customize my SidelinER®?
Yes. You have complete control of customization. Choose from
six cover colors, and add branding with removable
3. What format for logos/images do I need to submit?
Please submit vector-based images for printing. Common vector files
are .eps, .psd, .ai, .pdf, .svg. Kinematic Sports assumes each customer
possesses full rights to use their logo when sent to us for printing. We
cannot be held liable for misuse of branding.
4. Is there a limit to the number of renderings I can have before having to finalize unit design?
An unlimited number of renderings is available, but additional fees will
apply beginning with the fourth version.
5. Can I return my SidelinER®?
SidelinER® cannot be returned after 30 days of purchase.
6. How long does a customized SidelinER® take to deliver?
Based on availability, the process typically takes 3 to 4 weeks.
7. How do you care for your SidelinER® unit?
BRANDED PANELS: Wash on the gentle cycle in cold water.
Tumble dry on low heat. DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
COVER: Use soap and water or a light detergent to hand wash. DO
NOT PUT COVER THROUGH THE WASH OR DRY CLEAN.
8. What are my options for shipping methods?
All shipments will be shipped via FedEx Ground unless otherwise
requested by the customer.
9. Do you have a distributor in the U.S.?
Kinematic Sports has an exclusive distributor agreement with Medco
10. Do you offer wholesale or volume discount pricing?
We do offer volume discount pricing for orders of 10 or more. Please
contact us for more information.
11`. Can SidelinER® be used during rain?
SidelinER® covers are water-resistant. While others in the shelter
industry claim to be waterproof, all fabrics will absorb some moisture
when under prolonged exposure to heavy rains. We using DWR
coated fabrics and bonded threads in all seams to help your cover
stand up to the elements.
12. Can I store my SidelinER® frame with the cover on?
SidelinER® covers and panels are not meant to be stored or
transported while on the frame. Be sure to remove your SidelinER®
cover before storage in order to decrease the risk of damage.
13. Should I store my SidelinER® wet?
No. If your SidelinER® is used during rainy weather or heavy morning
dew, it should be set up on the next sunny day to dry out. Storing wet
fabrics in an enclosed container for an extended period of time will
cause it to mildew.
14. How do you secure your unit during windy conditions?
Two sand bags are included with each SidelinER® to secure your unit.
Instructions for placing those can be found in the Set Up Instructions
on our Customer Service page.
1. What kind of bottle carriers will fit in my HydratER®?
Any standard-size Gatorade or Powerade squeeze bottles and carriers
will fit into HydratER®.
2. Does HydratER® come with bottles and carriers?
HydratER® does not include bottles or carriers at this time.
3. Does HydratER® come in various colors?
At this time HydratER® comes in raw aluminum. We encourage
customization via the branded plates.
4. How many branded plates can I put on each HydratER®?
HydratER® has two available spaces for branding: the front of the top
and bottom trays. Customizable branded plates are sold as a set of
two for $59.98.
5. Can I put images on the branded plates?
Branded plates can only be customized with text logos or font at this
6. How much does HydratER® weigh and how much space does it take up?
HydratER® weighs 16lbs when empty and creates a footprint of
roughly 2' x 2'. It has 12-inch wheels and stands at a height of 3.5'.
7. Can the handle of HydratER® telescope down after I've set it up?
Yes, the handle can be telescoped back down after the initial setup if
necessary for ease of transport.
8. The handle of my HydratER® feels loose. What do I do?
Tighten the T-handle knob until the square tube is compressed against
9. How long will my HydratER® take to deliver?
In-stock orders ship the next day. Branded plates ship within one
10. Where can I get replacement parts?
Email a replacement parts request to email@example.com.